WIW: Preschool Graduation {Plus BNO}



Dress: The Loft Outlet
Shoes: Coach (the ultimate deal!)
Caitlin's black wedges: Payless Shoes
Mac's gold sandals: Payless Shoes (Dora the Explorer)


Sure it was about 100 degrees that night.
And yes, I wore Spanx.
After babies, Spanx is my go to.
But nothing was going to stop me from dressing up.
Because my usual is jeans, tank, flip flops.

The dress is a Mother's Day gift I bought for myself.
I have an unhealthy addiction to stripes, and
a co-dependency on anything nautical.

Of course I worried about the right shoe.
Tried on thousands (over exaggeration).
This pair was in my closet the entire time.
Yes, my Coach "to die for" gold heeled sandals,
that I stole from Macy's.
Well, not stole, so much as paid only $38.00 for them,
 when they were originally close to $200.

The girls brought their own style.
Look at those wedges Caitlin picked out.
She's got style folks.
Just a matter of time before I let her style me.
And Mac?
Well Mac loves these gold beauties for two reasons.
One, they have Dora on them.
Two, they light up.
Seriously, what more do you want in a shoe?

In addition to Preschool Grad Night, I got dressed up again last week.
Let's talk about me wearing make-up two nights in a row.
Yes, I'm serious!
It really happened!



Top: The Loft Outlet (obsessed much?)
Shorts: Mossimo for Target
Shoes: DUH! Toms
Hair: Friar Tuck!

Friday night was BNO, (Bloggers Night Out)
hosted my the lovely Tiffany.
Natali and Andrea were there as well.
It was a great night of conversation and drinks.
We talked shops, blogs, and how to get out name out there.
We also talked about a beauty box swap...
More on that later!
It was great for a momma like me to try out some style twice.
And even though I thought and re-thought my hair,
I really did enjoy wearing it Friar Tuck Style.
Especially since it was super hot that night too!!

Looking forward to dressing up again this weekend.
I'm helping my BF's little sis get down the aisle.
You know what that means...
More awkward pictures of me in the mirror!!




 
 
I'm pleased to introduce you to Heather of Spunky Real Deals.
 
 
 
Check out her site for a daily dose of funny or
some serious deals on stuff you may already buy.
Right now she is giving away some Man Cave Soap
for that stinky boy in your life.