Meet Buddy...

This week we welcomed this guy into our family.


This is Buddy Fiddlesticks McChristmaspants.  If you are my friend on Facebook then you will already know I bought him from Target because he is the spitting image of Kurt Hummel on Glee.  I love Kurt and I love Glee, so win win.

Caitlin on the other hand has decided that his name is Sammy.  And no matter what the book "The Elf on the Shelf" says, Sammy is a toy.  She wants Sammy to go to school with her.  She wants Sammy to sleep in her room.  She wants Sammy at the dinner table.  Fine.  We'll do Elf on the Shelf a little unorthodox over here.  My life by definition is unorthodox.  Ahh, well...

So don't be surprised if you get the occasional picture of Sammy hanging with the girls.  In the car listening to Christmas music or at Target.  We have thrown out the notion that he will lose his magic if we touch him.  The true spirit of Christmas is about love and by golly we love Buddy Fiddlesticks McChristmaspants!  Plus my Caitlin is such a realist, and will remind you it's just a story, like Santa is at the mall, NOT the North Pole.

Also, I'm the one having the real fun with B. Fiddlesticks (his nickname, by the way).  I love finding inspiration on the Internet on all the naughty ways B. Fiddlesticks can get into trouble...

B. Fiddlesticks!  Use your manners!

Happy Blogging,
Megan