A glimpse at AbsoluteMarriage

These are actual conversations between me and the Hubbs

Christmas Edition

Hubbs:  Are we exchanging gifts this year?

Me:  No, Yes, I don't know why?  What do you want?

Hubbs:  Well I don't want anything, so good.  No exchanging gifts.

Me:  Well.  Uh, just because you don't want anything doesn't mean...  I mean you shopping, for me, you know... It would be nice.  Like a surprise.

Hubbs:  What do you want?

Me:  Uh, my hair done, mani pedi, you know, stuff...

Hubbs:  Done.  Merry Christmas

Ah, the romance.

The Health Care Edition


Me: So should I schedule that phone consultation for Health Now Medical to find out if I'm dying?

Hubbs:  Well how much is it going to cost all together?

Me:  Like $1700.

Hubbs:  Where are you going to find money like that?

Me:  Well I guess we're gonna have to skip Bulldog tickets this year?

Hubbs:  Uh, What?

Me:  Seriously you'd rather your wife die than miss some games?

Hubbs: You're not gonna die.  And we just got a new coach.

Me:  SERIOUSLY???

Hubbs:  Well, just don't die on a home game...

The Anniversary Edition

Me:  I think we should go to Vegas for our Anniversary this year.  It's gonna be 7 years you know.

Hubbs:  Why?

Me: So we can renew our vows in one of those kick ass Elvis impersonator chapels.  You could wear one of those powder blue tuxes from the Hangover...

Hubbs:  Megan, I already made the mistake of marrying you once, why would I do it again?

And there you have it.  These are actual conversations that took place over the last week... And yes we were smiling the entire time.  This is what our marriage looks like.  You can't stay mad at someone who makes you laugh... I'll be laughing at him, with him, because of him, always.  It's not perfect, but it is my AbsoluteMarriage.

Happy Blogging,
Megan