Hopes and Dreams

Today's post is inspired by EisyMorgan over here at her blog.  Today is Heart Therapy... Check it out and check her out!  It's very inspiring and thought provoking.

Picture via Eisy Morgan
My Hopes and Dreams

My hope is that my writing will evolve into a bigger and better voice.
My dream is to share that voice with others.

My hope is that I will continue to blog and be inspired by those around me.
My dream is that my blog will inspire others to share their stories.

My hope is that blogging will allow me to find a place for my voice.
My dream is that it will be just as satisfying as it is today.

My hope is that I will daily evolve into a better mother.
My dream is that my girls will consider me the best mom, period.

My hope is that my daughters will grow into smart and
beautiful individuals inside and out.
My dream is that they will do great things with both.

My hope is that one day my husband and I will look back and
wonder how we did it all.
My dream is that we are doing it while watching our grandchildren.

My hope is that one day our differences will be embraced and celebrated.
My dream is to help make that possible with every opportunity.

My hope is that I will always remember the basics on any journey.
My dream is that those basics will take me there.

My hope is that I will never lose myself, my voice, my sense of humor, my mind.
My dream is that I will never have to...

Happy Blogging,
Megan